Creating a Service Catalog Product
Create a Service Catalog Portfolio
Click this deep link to access your AWS Service Catalog console
- Under Administration select Portifolios
- Click Create portifolio
- Name it Projects with CI/CD Pipeline and type the Owner name, click Create.
- Click on your newly created portifolio.
Upload a new Product
- Click Upload new product
- Name it Serverless Project and type the Owner name.
- On Description type Creates a new Serverless project based on AWS SAM with a multi-environment CI/CD Pipeline.
- Under Version Details check the box Use a CloudFormation template as source for your template.
- Paste the S3 URL of your
template.yaml on Use a CloudFormation template text box, click Review.
- Click Create product
Try refreshing the page if the added Product doesn’t show up in your screen.